Leaving soon for eastern cape

johnnybow

AH member
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
31
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Four days till we fly out for our first plains game hunt in the eastern cape. We are going to spend a couple days in cape town before the hunt to sight see. I would like to give thanks to any advice that got me to this point from this group. We are doing the final packing the next couple days. Any final advice or thoughts? Thanks
 
Who are you hunting with?
 
Four days till we fly out for our first plains game hunt in the eastern cape. We are going to spend a couple days in cape town before the hunt to sight see. I would like to give thanks to any advice that got me to this point from this group. We are doing the final packing the next couple days. Any final advice or thoughts? Thanks
Go have fun!
 
Four days till we fly out for our first plains game hunt in the eastern cape. We are going to spend a couple days in cape town before the hunt to sight see. I would like to give thanks to any advice that got me to this point from this group. We are doing the final packing the next couple days. Any final advice or thoughts? Thanks
If you haven't been there before, you're in for a great adventure in the Eastern Cape.

Make sure you get to the Indian Ocean! The views are spectacular!
 
Enjoy! I had my first African Safari in the Eastern cape earlier this year and had a fantastic trip!

Who are you hunting with out of interest?
I went with Game 4 Africa!
 
Four days till we fly out for our first plains game hunt in the eastern cape. We are going to spend a couple days in cape town before the hunt to sight see. I would like to give thanks to any advice that got me to this point from this group. We are doing the final packing the next couple days. Any final advice or thoughts? Thanks
If you enjoy wine, particularly red wine, I highly recommend a day trip to Stellenbach. It’s just outside of Cape Town. The cable car to tabletop mountains, exceptional as well.
 
Four days till we fly out for our first plains game hunt in the eastern cape. We are going to spend a couple days in cape town before the hunt to sight see. I would like to give thanks to any advice that got me to this point from this group. We are doing the final packing the next couple days. Any final advice or thoughts? Thanks
May cross paths with you in the next couple of weeks. On the plane right now to Newark, then on to Capetown. Take a 6 day drive to PE, then hunt Baviaansriver for a week or so in the cape. Best of luck to you.
 
May cross paths with you in the next couple of weeks. On the plane right now to Newark, then on to Capetown. Take a 6 day drive to PE, then hunt Baviaansriver for a week or so in the cape. Best of luck to you.
That would be great. Good luck on your journey
 
Good luck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,395
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top