KUIU Pro Brush Pant

@BeeMaa, KUIU has a big sale going on now, but I did not see the ones you were looking for.

They are on sale for $150, pretty significant savings. I'll be ordering tonight after my bride has a chance to look over the catalog. ;)
 
KUIU might want to get you a nice purse to match your outfit;)
IMG_1449.png
 
I’ve worn the same pair of Brush pants since they came out. They’ve held up bird hunting for several season, including multiple trips to cactus country in the SW. Wear the Attack pants as well, but those aren’t made for horns and briars. More of a mountain pant.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,707
Members
168,979
Latest member
fastherphedef1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top