Kudu Horns Wanted

Joined
Sep 8, 2011
Messages
199
Reaction score
19
Media
20
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Free-State, North West, Northern Cape) and Botswana (Tuli Area; Selebi-Pikwe, and Tsabong regions)
Kudu Horns wanted (in bulk):

(Seperated/boiled off the skull)

80cm + = R90 per horn
50-80cm = R40 per horn
40-50cm = R10 per horn

Also:

-Any game skins already through the tanning process. (price negotiable)
-Any skull & horns of game without any meat on it (must be clean and 'white', price negotiable)
-Any other individual horns off the skull (price negotiable)
-Ostrich eggs etc (price negotiable)

EVERYTHING IN BULK ie hundreds or thousands of each item. Cannot purchase one or two sets of horns only, it must be in LARGE QUANTITIES.

ALL items must have legal documents to prove that they were hunted for meat and/or trophy to prove that they were not poached or hunted illegally etc and so that they may be prepared for exportation to Europe/USA.
A taxidermist may assist you in this.

Items like SABLE, BUFFALO, ROAN horns can be purchased in lesser quantities.

Will negotiate a pick up and/or delivery procedure with the particular buyer depending on distance and convenience for all.
 
My apologies: The last sentence should read "Will negotiate a pick up/delivery procedure with the SELLER (not buyer)...", as I am the buyer:)
 
I hope there is a cull hunting operation on here that can help you out.
I don't think many hunters are going to part with their horns at a price you will pay. :)
 
Hi Brick,

I hear you.

Gents the price is negotiable, and I am looking to buy in bulk only.

This is the company I am representing: Nambian Hardwood - Home

Mention this ad on AH if you contact them directly, alternatively you can contact me via AH or on my mobile.

Regards,


I hope there is a cull hunting operation on here that can help you out.
I don't think many hunters are going to part with their horns at a price you will pay. :)
 
NEW OFFER:

Kudu Horns- 80cm+ @ R100 per horn
50-80cm @ R60 per horn
40-50cm @R20 per horn
 
Hi

I have round about 1000 kudu horns that I want to sell. Most of them are stil in sets with part of the skull.

Where can I contact you with regards of the horns.

My email is mornevr17@gmail.com.

Hope to here from you soon.

Have a blessed evening
Morne
 
Kudu Horns wanted (in bulk):

(Seperated/boiled off the skull)

80cm + = R90 per horn
50-80cm = R40 per horn
40-50cm = R10 per horn

Also:

-Any game skins already through the tanning process. (price negotiable)
-Any skull & horns of game without any meat on it (must be clean and 'white', price negotiable)
-Any other individual horns off the skull (price negotiable)
-Ostrich eggs etc (price negotiable)

EVERYTHING IN BULK ie hundreds or thousands of each item. Cannot purchase one or two sets of horns only, it must be in LARGE QUANTITIES.

ALL items must have legal documents to prove that they were hunted for meat and/or trophy to prove that they were not poached or hunted illegally etc and so that they may be prepared for exportation to Europe/USA.
A taxidermist may assist you in this.

Items like SABLE, BUFFALO, ROAN horns can be purchased in lesser quantities.

Will negotiate a pick up and/or delivery procedure with the particular buyer depending on distance and convenience for all.
Middag rohan is daar n manier dt ek so paar kudu horings by jou kan koop vir my kerk
 
Do u ha
Hi

I have round about 1000 kudu horns that I want to sell. Most of them are stil in sets with part of the skull.

Where can I contact you with regards of the horns.

My email is mornevr17@gmail.com.

Hope to here from you soon.

Have a blessed evening
Morne
Ve any horns left to biy??
 
NEW OFFER:

Kudu Horns- 80cm+ @ R100 per horn
50-80cm @ R60 per horn
40-50cm @R20 per horn
Hi

I have a variety of loose horns and fullskull.

Kudu,impala,wharthog,springbuck,eland,waterbuck,bushbuck,gemsbuck and so on .

Feel free to contact me.

mornevr17@gmail.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,578
Members
169,764
Latest member
Yvette46G2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top