Knives - Why?

My buddy took delivery of this beautiful little side knife today. Hand made by Gary Clements of Acacia knives, Marondera, Zimbabwe, it is a perfect in every way. It is light and slim, exceedingly sharp obviously and the lead wood handle complements the overall simplicity. Gary uses N690 steel and all of his sheaths are cape buffalo hide, unless you want another leather. I was so envious, I placed an order for one also.
1770760F-4E3C-4E55-8A9F-4148632251B1.jpeg
 
My buddy took delivery of this beautiful little side knife today. Hand made by Gary Clements of Acacia knives, Marondera, Zimbabwe, it is a perfect in every way. It is light and slim, exceedingly sharp obviously and the lead wood handle complements the overall simplicity. Gary uses N690 steel and all of his sheaths are cape buffalo hide, unless you want another leather. I was so envious, I placed an order for one also.View attachment 361408
That is utter beauty. Now I am envious. Do you know if they are available for import to the States?
 
Yes, they are quite exquisite. Ill ask him to be sure, but in the meantime check out Acacia Knives on the web site.
 
I hunt it .. I skin it.
 
A multipurpose knife
 

Attachments

  • KA-BAR2.jpg
    KA-BAR2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,164
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top