Kimber Caprivi .416 Rem Mag For Sale

Letzhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Up for sale in the US is a very nice Kimber Caprivi in .416 Rem Mag. Very nice wood. Comes with box and papers. I only put a few rounds down range with this from sticks. I bought it used but the bolt was still sealed in the plastic bag. It does show a little safe wear with very minor stock impressions. No gouges or scratches. The muzzle end has a rough area right at the corner which was there when I bought it. The photo makes it appear worse than it really is. It is not into the crown or rifling. Sight leaves are not filed except the main one done at the factory.
I had the bolt and extractor jeweled ......frankly because it finishes these fine rifles off in my opinion. Also has Taley bases installed for a quick detach scope (no rings included). I bought this a .375 H&H and the .458 Lott version. In the end I decided to keep the 375 and 458 Lott and let this one go since it is the "Tweener."
I will likely be posting what .416 ammo I have as well as this is my last .416 I own. The ammo will be listed separately as it has to ship separately but I will certainly make a package deal.
Asking $3800 shipped to your FFL from mine.
You can add recommended insurance if you wish.

IMG_8210.jpeg
IMG_8207.jpeg
IMG_8204.jpeg
IMG_8206.jpeg
IMG_8211.jpeg
IMG_8212.jpeg
IMG_8214.jpeg
IMG_8215.jpeg
IMG_8216.jpeg
IMG_8217.jpeg
IMG_8219.jpeg
IMG_8222.jpeg
IMG_8221.jpeg
IMG_8220.jpeg
IMG_8226.jpeg
IMG_8223.jpeg
IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8205.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavingcotswold

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg