Kimber 8400 Caprivi 458 Lott

Hard to figure why this one hasn’t been snatched up yet! I have it’s twin and used it to take my best Buffalo in Dande back in 2021. They are beautiful rifles. Mine is accurate with a variety of loads. Sad to see that Kimber dropped the Caprivi from its catalog. Cmon guys, they ain’t making any more. Here’s your chance to get one of the few.
 
Thanks for all the views and positive feedback. I want to add a little more to this thread.

IMG_0020.jpeg


These aren’t boxes of ammo to throw into the deal. These are 10 boxes of full load factory ammo that I fired out of it over 10 months. I’m fortunate that I can shoot in my backyard.

I’m 6’2” and 175lbs so I’m pretty skinny. I shot this rifle off-hand and off-sticks to practice for this hunt. It didn’t beat me up. I shot with open sights and a trijicon rmr. Yes it recoils but it is shooting a 500 grain bullet pretty fast.

I think this also speaks to the quality of this particular rifle. I mentioned in the ad that she never had a bobble. That’s after shooting all of the above ammo practicing different shooting situations.

This is a good one that I think anyone can learn to shoot well and comfortably.

IMG_0874.jpeg


IMG_0875.jpeg



IMG_0882.jpeg


IMG_0884.jpeg
 
@Drexel64742 - Well done with clean pictures. In-focus, edited and relevant for a high recoiling rifle. This aspect of selling a firearm is so often overlooked. GLWTS.
 
How do you like it?
 
I have not yet had time to try it out.
 
I really enjoy shooting and hunting with mine. I’m sure you will too.
 
Hello AH - I’m selling my Kimber chambered in 458 Lott. I bought this rifle from Toby458 in June 2022 for a June 2023 Buffalo hunt in the Dande. I was successful on two great buffalo last month.

This rifle has never had a bobble and I’ve run quite a bit of factory 458 Lott through it. Action runs perfect even if you cram an extra round on top to get 4 in the rifle. I shot iron sights and a Trijicon RMR and groups were fantastic. The rifle balances perfectly on the front action screw. There are a few handling marks but nothing major. I left the weaver base for the RMR mount on the rifle.

Happy to send more pictures to anyone. $3200 plus shipping to your FFL.

If you happen to be in the Kansas City area, I’m open to trades for 375 H&H.
View attachment 543972
View attachment 543975
View attachment 543976
View attachment 543978
View attachment 543979
View attachment 543980
Lovely Kimber!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,688
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top