Kansas Pheasant Hunt Information

I hunted with these folks a few years back and had a wonderful experience. Great people, great dogs, great hunting. If you are looking to hunt Kansas I highly recommend them.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 9.57.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 9.57.47 PM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 9.57.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 9.57.48 PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 61
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 9.57.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 9.57.51 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 59

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 10.46.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 10.46.46 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
Gents, any recommendations on a good operation for a pheasant hunt in Kansas?
My dad's friends have been to upland inn hunts for the past several years and have done great. I'm starting to plan a self guided hunt for next year, as Kansas (as well as some of nebraska) have wild quail as well. Plus those two states allow you to hunt at sunup unless I'm mistaken, whereas SD is noon for the first two weeks and 10 thereafter, which makes for some running birds. I plan to target more quail and hopefully some sharptail grouse and prairie chickens over pheasants (bobwhite and scaled quail to knock off 2 of the 6 huntable quail in North America). Best of luck to you!

You can also look at mobilehuntingmaps.com While I haven't used them yet, it seems like a better version of onX where they lay habitat and good cover over the gps maps. I plan to try them out in October for grouse in the north woods. Seems promising to help dial in an area for a self guided hunt.

Thanks gentlemen, after speaking with the folks at Ringneck pheasant farms in Tiptop Kansas we’ve pretty much made up our minds to hunt with them. Nice accommodations hunting both mornings and afternoons and they have a sporting clays course too. That should fill up our 3 day hunt nicely. 6 bird per man limit daily as well as chukar hunting. All inclusive package. Looking at late October or early November. This will be my first bird hunt we’re I travel away from home to do. Picked up a Franchi affinity 12 gauge for the hunt.

We've went with Kansas Creek Gamebirds out of Concordia, KS several times and have been so satisfied we make it a yearly trip. Highly recommend! Believe with 4 hunters, it's $360 per person per day

They are released birds, but they're done right so I could care less. Kill all you can find policy, in 2 days us 4 hunters average 120 pheasants with some chukar added in to sweeten the pot.

Hunt the morning, they feed you lunch, hunt the afternoon. They don't have a lodge, we just stay at the hotel there in Concordia and eat dinner at the sports bar.

We've went with Kansas Creek Gamebirds out of Concordia, KS several times and have been so satisfied we make it a yearly trip. Highly recommend! Believe with 4 hunters, it's $360 per person per day

They are released birds, but they're done right so I could care less. Kill all you can find policy, in 2 days us 4 hunters average 120 pheasants with some chukar added in to sweeten the pot.

Hunt the morning, they feed you lunch, hunt the afternoon. They don't have a lodge, we just stay at the hotel there in Concordia and eat dinner at the sports bar.
I looked them up, looks really nice but we prefer the all inclusive option , lodging, meals etc right at the ranch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross