Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
the judge is a Biden appointee no less..

It was a order that no one in enforcement was going to enforce. Even the New Mexico Attorney General wasn't going to enforce it and he is a Dem.

She is a world class POS, she should have been put in prison for her handling of Covid but instead the brain dead gave her another term! Glad to be gone from that place!

From MSN.com:
"A reporter asked Grisham, 'Do you think that criminals are going to hear this message and not carry a gun in Albuquerque, on the streets, for 30 days?'

Grisham responded, 'Ah….no.'

However, the Democrat governor refuses to recognize that criminals, by definition, don’t follow laws. By stripping law-abiding Americans of their gun rights, this merely leaves innocent people defenseless and vulnerable."

I'm betting the Gov got at best a C- grade in her college Logic and Reasoning class...

As before - Ready, Fire, Aim ...​

Last edited:
Heck, at first, I thought I was reading about Illinois again. Sorry to hear NM is in the same boat.

t was a order that no one in enforcement was going to enforce. Even the New Mexico Attorney General wasn't going to enforce it and he is a Dem.

That didn't go far enough. Law Enforcement in New Mexico should have arrested the governor for conspiracy to take away the Constitutional Rights of New Mexico citizens.

. A really weird time we are in, Also NYS is trying to implement containment camps for people who the Governor deems a health risk . They lost it in court for constitutional reasons. But they are actually appealing it and today was the being of the appeals case
It’s a weird time. Also in NYS the governor was trying to build containment camps for people whom she deems a health risk. They lost in court due to constitutionality reasons, and they are actually appealing it. Today was the beginning of the appeals process trial unbelievable stuff. She actually wants to throw people in a containment camp and these people have no alternative or no way, or any due process.

. She actually wants to throw people in a containment camp and these people have no alternative or no way, or any due process.

They have an alternative…

They can stop electing idiots…

Even a dimwit democrat would know that the bad guys are not going to put the guns away. If anything , it would only embolden them.
Either she is completely brainless, or there is an ulterior motive behind her decision.

Even a dimwit democrat would know that the bad guys are not going to put the guns away. If anything , it would only embolden them.
Either she is completely brainless, or there is an ulterior motive behind her decision.
Maybe she watched Brandon's DVD on how to be brain dead and still stay in office? LOL

As a resident of New Mexico let me throw in my two cents of knowledge. New Mexico is a beautiful state with some wonderful outdoor activities for all. Some wonderful hunting and fishing areas. Even the Subaru folks can find a nice campground or hiking trail. Now let’s get to our state ran facilities or government. Our fish and game commission is appointed by the governor it’s a the laughingstock of 50 states. Our education department is # 50 I believe. Our children’s services is a joke and the state justice department is all about releasing criminals and letting them recommit crimes. We contract our ankle bracelet criminals and no one monitors them after 5 p m or on weekends so they run rampant around midnight. We love welfare and democrats. Marijuana is replacing oil revenues as per our governor and I could go on. It’s as screwed up as a lot of states. I do love this state and plan on staying in my town for the rest of my life. If we could straighten up a few things in all states it would be a godsend for the working man trying to raise a family and pay his bills but I’m thanking the good lord I’m not 25 yrs old with a house full and a mortgage. Yes I’m going to say as a taxpayer, veteran and business owner why is the working White straight male the worst person in existence today. Thanks for letting me rant.

and now this Can't Understand Normal Thinking is going to get to play the martyr card. I tried to do something about the gun violence, but the courts stopped me on a technicality.

And the subaru-driving r-tards who vote for her won't look any further than that.

It’s a weird time. Also in NYS the governor was trying to build containment camps for people whom she deems a health risk. They lost in court due to constitutionality reasons, and they are actually appealing it. Today was the beginning of the appeals process trial unbelievable stuff. She actually wants to throw people in a containment camp and these people have no alternative or no way, or any due process.
What group of people is she wanting to contain? Illegal aliens by chance?

She is just testing the waters to see exactly how much power she has. Ate up with little woman syndrome. She wrecked our fragile economy during Covid shutting down businesses after business while herself made jewelry and hair salons open for her. Thank god this is her last term. I have lots of friends that went broke especially in restaurants and tourist trades. She’s a piece of work but that seems to be what this state wants. They would put her back in if she was running again. A conservative politician has zero chance here unless they run in southeastern part of state, which is the oilfield area and we pay all the bills. As said before we seem to love lots of government and welfare here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimProbst1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.