Introduction

Brombeer 308

New member
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hi

I am a keen hunter, reloader and enjoy the outdoors. Enjoy learning from the "old hands" to do things better and to even enjoy the hunting and reloading game better. Thanks for the opportunity to take part in this forum

Johann
 
Welcome to AH Johann! We look forward to having you you as join our community.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome!
 
This is the place. You have arrived Johann.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Johann !
 
Welcome to AH Johann.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Johann - you are in the right place - lots to learn from a wealth of experience!
 
Welcome to AH Johann!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,793
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top