Introduction Izak Müller

Welcome to AH Izak! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
I have been on the site many many times as a guest, and decided today that seeing as I have all the time in the world with this Lock down, that today is the day.

I grew up on hunting stories from my father. He hunted quite extensively in the old Rhodesia, and at one time he hunted crocodiles professionally in the Sabie river. On the farm he shot plains game, one hippo and two leopards.

I have in my life owned a couple of great fire arms, some that I sold and that I can kick myself for. I have missed a couple of opportunities due to not having money and for those I lament at night at full moon. Worst one was a 505 Gibbs in 1982, as a first year student, that was offered in the STAR newspaper for R500.
Nobody would borrow me the money and sadly, it was lost to me.

I had a lovely 7x64 Musgrave that I swopped for a winch, Yea I know, I was an idiot!

Now I own a Brno mod 21 8x60S (1948) and a Brno .22.

SWAMBO is against hunting so I have read all that I could lay my hands on and watched Youtube ect on hunting. During this lock down I have decided to resume my love for hunting and will, as soon as this ends plan and execute a hunting trip in the deep bushveld. Maybe speak to one of my PH friends?

So next in line in fire arms is a 9.3x62 CZ ZKK, a 7x64 Brno and then some or another 6.5 Quicky (6,5 x68).

Shotguns, not so much but maybe a classic English gun in a case that does not break the bank to much.

Hand Guns, love my Glock Mod 21.

What else, I have a small collection of old Africa hunting books and some of the new classics as well.

Thanx for taking the time to read a little, I will endeavor to learn more and if I can contribute with the little knowledge that I have, I will do so.

Regards

Izak
Welcome aboard. You will find this group very knowledgeable and willing to share that knowledge openly. You have good instincts with your wish list rifles. They will serve you well.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,002
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top