Introduction, from the UK

Welcome Russ! Have you considered Namibia for your first African experience? Currently it is politically and economically the most stable country in Africa. The finest in FREE RANGE plains game hunting
My first 2 hunting trips were to South Africa and very good it was , then I went to Namibia and wow what a diference and pleasant one at that. I felt that I had wasted my cash on my second SA trip and I will always hunt in Namibia now. Next trip 2020 cant wait.
Markcz
 
Welcome to AH Russ! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH Russ! Nice to have you on the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,708
Members
168,982
Latest member
russi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top