Intro from an aspiring hunter

Welcome to AH Jon! Enjoy the site and if you have any questions just fire away.
 
Welcome, you'll love this site, tons of info!
 
Welcome to the forum! For anything big game and big guns, you have found a second home!
 
Welcome to the best forum on the web Jonathan!
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am booking through an UK agent for Kubusi Williamson for a trip in 2016......can't wait!!!
Hi on,

I hunted with Kubusi last June. Great place/people! You are in for the trip of a lifetime!
 
Welcome Sir

And enjoy that first trip!! In the meantime take the time and read all you want on here about hunting in Africa!! Tons of info

Regards
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,466
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top