Info on SBS Logistics

daves

New member
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Has any one used SBS Logistics shipping service. If so how do you rate there service. Did all go well and would you use them again. Thanks for your help. This is my first hunt.
 
Thank you!

But was there any recent Hunters that used them? I really want to make sure what to expect.
 
Daves, using SBS logistics for a shipment right now. Very responsive to all my questions and were aware of new import regulations in Canada even before i caught wind of them. Price is fair in comparison to other quotes. Shipment is due to leave RSA soon and will let you know how it goes, but so far so good.
 
Daves,
We used SBS logistics for our 3 crate shipment in May of 2012. They were great to work with. Good communication and did just what they said they would. I used Coppersmiths to clear the shipment in the states but will use Hunters Specialties next time. You can see our reports by putting Liam Urry in the search box. Look for posts by Hagar or NM Hunter. You will have a great hunt and can't wait to go back. Africa is a life changer.
 
I used them 2011, and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are up front and communicate very well. They even honored their original quote when the rand changed in the exchange rate, actually shipping the trophies back cost a lot less in US$... Same thing with the taxidermy work as a matter of fact. I would highly recommend Them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,871
Members
169,864
Latest member
Roy6956267
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top