Import Charges

Moz is notorious for high D&P, shipping fees. It's one factor that will probably keep me away.


Taking the trophies in MOZ added exactly $1000 to the cost of the total dipping/packing/shipping quote.
 
:giggle:Taking the trophies in MOZ added exactly $1000 to the cost of the total dipping/packing/shipping quote.
Seems I’ve seen guys talking about $4-$6k for shipping out on Moz but that’s just hearsay as I’ve never been.

I was just discussing this with AH Sponsor @KWALATA SAFARIS at the Houston Safari Club convention today and Jaco was hoping that Ethiopian Air might start a semi direct flight out of Moz that might lower shipping costs from there. Right Jaco ?
 
In my case, a taxidermy company is going to pay a shipping company $1000 to get the trophies from MOZ to RSA, charge me $1,1115.00 for dipping/packing/crating, then a shipping company will charge me $1,119.03 to get the trophies to ATL.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,066
Members
170,511
Latest member
CarltonSne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top