I thought it would be

sarhsnow

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I thought it would be a good idea for us to have a list of companies that have shown non support of hunting, such as certain airlines and the cargo ban, or of any company that directly supports anti hunting endeavors. Companies can certainly be added or removed from the list as positions change.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,376
Messages
1,574,517
Members
170,054
Latest member
KatieD1083
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top