Hunting Beceite Ibex

Angel

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hello hunters, we would like to offer you the last selective Beceite Ibex we have for this season.
Animal with more than 6 years and close to 190 C.I.C points and no more than 204 C.I.C points.
The price is 2.750 € for the full hunt including the trophy fee.
-Pick up at Madrid airport
-Transports in the area.
-Transfer to the hunting area.
-Three days full board
-Two days hunting.
-Hunting License
-1 Ibex

NOT INCLUDED

-Any tip.
-Veterinary and taxidermist 200€
-Shipping the trophy to your country.

Wow! I hope someone can take advantage of this offer! Great Deal!

Looks like a nice hunt. Spain is certainly on my list. I am just curious, why is there a veterinary fee? is that just in the translation?

I think there is a veterinary charge to get the animal out of the country....kinda of a check off...the animal or animal is properly cared of and ready to be shipped out of the country. I see this fee on all Spain hunts.

Hi you are right enysse the veterinary certificate is need to export the trophy and in the 200€ is included the veterinary cost and the trophy (bones not skin))ready to put in your wall
I think this is a nice hunt for those that want to have the experience of ibex hunting in Spain at a nice price.
They are not gold medals but the hunt is the same and near 190 points or bigger but down the 205 is always a nice trophy, this is to be hunted before april.

Angel estoy interesado en una cazeria similar a esta, aunque sea el ano entrante, me podrias mandar informacion a davidarizpe@hotmail.com Gracias.

Angel I am interested on a hunt like this maybe next year, please send info to email.

Last southeastern spanish ibex hunt
Thank you to the russian hunters for a nice days hunting with them.

watermark.php

Attachments

• P1090721.jpg
    P1090721.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pictures, please post offers like that again...I couldn't this time...but in the future...it would be something I'm interested in doing.

I hunted Gredos Ibex in Spain many years ago. The hunting there is steeped in tradition, the countryside is beautiful and the people are friendly. That hunt was truly one of the most memorable hunts I've been on. I would love to someday return and hunt the other Ibex species.

Hi Angel,

Just to compare with the offer. How many points has the Ibex on the photo? or Is it the one from the offfer? (Bonito macho / Nice Ibex)

Beautifull animals for sure!

Hello, this ibex was 185,4 C.I.C points something like representative.
Is not the one from the offer because offer was for Beceite and this is an Southeastern ibex but the ibex from the offer will be something like this maybe a little bit bigger depending what we see on hunting day.
If anybody interested I bought a new hunt like the offer and I can give it away at same price.

Beceite Ibex

Result of Beceite Ibex last hunt with spanish hunters.

watermark.php

Attachments

• Macho en Beceite Feb.jpg
    Macho en Beceite Feb.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 152
Nice picture Angel! Great hunt!

Fantastic new hunt of Gredos Gold Ibex, congratulations to this russian friend.Incredible hunt with rain,snow and the sun.
Incredible hunt, wounded and recovered after 3 hours.
Also mouflon hunt.

watermark.php

Attachments

• IMG_4853.jpg
    IMG_4853.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 143
This is the mouflon

watermark.php

Attachments

• IMG_4869.jpg
    IMG_4869.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 116
This is a beautiful trophy (southeastern spanish ibex).
Incredible background.
One more to add to the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg