Hunt expectations, how many animals?

It is roe buck I believe.
The antlers continue to grow, as the growth hormone doesnt stop production.
Explanation is, the animal injures his reproductive organs (balls), which triggers another set of hormones for rut period, growth hormone doesnt stop the growth of horns.

In normal conditions when the mating starts the antlers stop to grow, and buck starts chasing does. But if the balls are injured, this hormonal change does not happen, and result is this.

1731289193573.png
 
It is roe buck I believe.
The antlers continue to grow, as the growth hormone doesnt stop production.
Explanation is, the animal injures his reproductive organs (balls), which triggers another set of hormones for rut period, growth hormone doesnt stop the growth of horns.

In normal conditions when the mating starts the antlers stop to grow, and buck starts chasing does. But if the balls are injured, this hormonal change does not happen, and result is this.

View attachment 646627

A perruque. They usually die from it and the antlers are prone to getting infected due to the excessive amount of velvet. For some, it’s highly prized. Very uncommon though.
 
Perückenbock / Perruque buck / Brocard à perruque due to a lack of testosterone release so that the antlers are not shed and the bast or the horn continues to grow. The etiology is a disease or injury of the testicles.
 
This can happen in many species of deers, but is seen above all by roe deer buck's.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top