How do you edit your profile

stuartw

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
58
Reaction score
11
Member of
SCI,NRA,WCC
Hunted
Argentina, Belize, USA Wi ID WY Mn SD Co NM OK,AK Canada, New Caledonia, NZ, Australia, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe,Kyrgyzstan
Just trying to edit my profile. How do I add something?
 
Click on your user name on the upper right tool bar. In the drop down menu, you'll see things like "Account Settings", "Signature" Et al. You can click on one of those as appropriate and go from there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,844
Members
170,180
Latest member
gavinbenedict
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top