How dare you!!!

nztimb

AH ambassador
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
5,410
Reaction score
22,339
Media
1,632
Articles
6
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
4
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
A superb rant that covers a variety of subjects with safari hunting included. It starts a bit slow but well worth the watch. It need to go viral.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent!
 
Now that is telling it like it is. Good shot.
 
When she says Safari Tourism I wonder if she only means photo safaris?
 
Photo safaris don’t feed people very well, several countries have stated that. I hope she is speaking out in support of hunting though.
 
Photo safaris don’t feed people very well, several countries have stated that. I hope she is speaking out in support of hunting though.
I understood her to be speaking of "our" fraternity being the safari industry she was refering to.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,141
Members
169,268
Latest member
rr88viptvz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top