Hotels around OR Tambo

Edster

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 13, 2019
Messages
410
Reaction score
748
Location
Maine
Media
33
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Specifically the Protea by Marriott. I'm looking at the one outside the airport. Does anyone know if they are firearm friendly. I'm getting mixed responses, figured I'd would see if anyone has first hand knowledge
 
I’ve no experience with that Marriott. I do know many hunters have stayed at the City Lodge and the Intercontinental. One of these you don’t even have to leave the airport, there’s an enclosed walkway to the hotel.
 
I’ve no experience with that Marriott. I do know many hunters have stayed at the City Lodge and the Intercontinental. One of these you don’t even have to leave the airport, there’s an enclosed walkway to the hotel.
Thanks Phil,
I'm a Marriott rewards member so the stay is gona be paid with points. That's why I was hoping someone had some knowledge of this hotel
 
Marriott $149 USD per night, City Lodge $119 USD per night. I would save my points for use at a more expensive Marriott stay.
 
I stayed once at the Marriott nice hotel, small rooms, good restaurant but getting to it sucks. They have one bus that runs every 1/2 hour. Stayed at southern sun that runs buses about every 10 mins and closer than the Marriott. Would stay at southern sun for one night again. I would not stay at Marriott again. Hope this helps.
 
You won’t regret that decision!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,037
Members
168,816
Latest member
BarryMJ
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top