Hotels around OR Tambo

Edster

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Specifically the Protea by Marriott. I'm looking at the one outside the airport. Does anyone know if they are firearm friendly. I'm getting mixed responses, figured I'd would see if anyone has first hand knowledge

I’ve no experience with that Marriott. I do know many hunters have stayed at the City Lodge and the Intercontinental. One of these you don’t even have to leave the airport, there’s an enclosed walkway to the hotel.

I’ve no experience with that Marriott. I do know many hunters have stayed at the City Lodge and the Intercontinental. One of these you don’t even have to leave the airport, there’s an enclosed walkway to the hotel.
Thanks Phil,
I'm a Marriott rewards member so the stay is gona be paid with points. That's why I was hoping someone had some knowledge of this hotel

Marriott $149 USD per night, City Lodge $119 USD per night. I would save my points for use at a more expensive Marriott stay.

I stayed once at the Marriott nice hotel, small rooms, good restaurant but getting to it sucks. They have one bus that runs every 1/2 hour. Stayed at southern sun that runs buses about every 10 mins and closer than the Marriott. Would stay at southern sun for one night again. I would not stay at Marriott again. Hope this helps.

You won’t regret that decision!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!