Hornady DGX 400 experiences?

Good to hear Hornady is back in performance. I use Swifts because of H’s past issues but Hornady has been a good supplier to the hunter/shooter.
 
Hi Kevin

I posted a thread on the .375 bonded DGX a little while back and the effect a Buffalo had on it.....and vice versa. The thread was titled:

DGX terminal performance (300grn .375)​

Don't know how to link to it ....sorry

FN
 
Hi Kevin

I posted a thread on the .375 bonded DGX a little while back and the effect a Buffalo had on it.....and vice versa. The thread was titled:

DGX terminal performance (300grn .375)​

Don't know how to link to it ....sorry

FN
Just cut and past it to your browser. Comes right up
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,402
Messages
1,575,170
Members
170,226
Latest member
NickiOBrya
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top