Hillary Clinton

Dr Ray

AH legend
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
4,298
Reaction score
6,534
Location
Cairns, Australia
Media
53
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
7
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
Last edited by a moderator:
Never will ..By the way,, that gigantic scarf makes it look like she's poking her head out of a prairie dog hole.
 
Cant watch it or read anything about the lady. No she doesn’t get much of anything.
 
Never will ..By the way,, that gigantic scarf makes it look like she's poking her head out of a prairie dog hole.

I think she is trying to hide something...
 
  • Like
Reactions: ack
Lol the interviewer honestly looks like Hillarys daughter or at least close relative. Maybe Bill wasn't the only one cheating:LOL:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ack
Hillary has been on her "Blame" tour. It's everybody else's fault, but hers.

Gimme a break.

That woman is rotten to the core. It actually says a lot about the state of politics, that she actually won the popular vote. Low information voters on that side of the fence.
 
Never will ..By the way,, that gigantic scarf makes it look like she's poking her head out of a prairie dog hole.
“Prarie Dogging” seems like a pretty apt description
Well, that and Narcissistic Sociopath
 
“Prarie Dogging” seems like a pretty apt description
Well, that and Narcissistic Sociopath
Are we talking about Trump now? Cause "narcistic sociopath" is the description I usually use for him...
 
Are we talking about Trump now? Cause "narcistic sociopath" is the description I usually use for him...
Well they are both politicians ;) Not a fan of either of them. But I will take Trump over Hilary.
 
When are we going to give this up it has been a year and a half. Move on!
Ah, George Soros:mad: favorite saying,, MoveOn.org:(.... if HRC would just shut and go away like other losers:ROFLMAO:, she wouldn't still be a target for derision.:rolleyes: As long as the blame everything else tour continues so will the jokes and ridicule.:D Don't like it, MOVE ON George, LOL.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Trump can be a narcissistic sociopath, and bang porn stars all he wants. All I care about, is making this country great again, and keeping it from becoming a Liberal cesspool. Trumps actions, are more important than his character flaws.
 
My wife and I just hosted some travelers from Germany, and last night I asked them what they thought about Trump. Among other things, they commented that Trump has succeeded in doing in 1 1/2 years what Russia has been trying to do for 70 years. I asked them what they meant by that, to which they replied " For 70 years Russia has been trying to create a rift and chasm between the Western allies without success. Trump has succeeded".
 
My wife and I just hosted some travelers from Germany, and last night I asked them what they thought about Trump. Among other things, they commented that Trump has succeeded in doing in 1 1/2 years what Russia has been trying to do for 70 years. I asked them what they meant by that, to which they replied " For 70 years Russia has been trying to create a rift and chasm between the Western allies without success. Trump has succeeded".
o_O
Which of our allies were they speaking of?
 
Exactly what allies has Trump created a rift with?
It's my understanding most of Europe has put the US on ignore, as much as they can. They said the US/Trump now has the reputation of ripping up long standing trade agreements. They said and I have read elsewhere, Europe is basically decided they are going it alone. Then there is the Paris Accord, the TransPacific Partnership, NAFTA, etc.
 
Last edited:
Here's a good rejoinder for the Europeans. "What part of Europe do you come from, the ones whose asses we saved or the ones whose asses we kicked"? :p
 
Western Europe, and Canada, have chosen to Kowtow to the Muslim horde. Mainly because of weak Liberal leadership. Trump is drawing lines in the sand, and not backing down.
Trust me, I am not a Trudeau fan. But I cannot equate abolishing trade agreements like NAFTA, the Softwood Lumber agreement etc. with "kowtowing to Muslim horde". Let's try to keep our discussion on track.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,795
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top