Hi there!!

Not sure about the availability in RSA, but can suggest 2 lines of clothing for you to consider: 5.11 Tactical (http://www.511tactical.com/womens.html ) makes great fitting and quality shirts, pants, shorts, etc for men and has a woman's line. I can't comment though on the fit of the women's stuff. They have a khaki and a olive green colors that works well. No camo.

"She Safari", which I think is now "She Outdoors Apparel" is the other. This line is carried by Bass Pro and Cabelas in the US. Perhaps it is available in RSA somewhere too.
Thank you! I will definitely have a look!!
 
Hi CharliG!

I might be able to help you out more than they can. LOL! There has been a site popping up on my Facebook page that you might want to check out. The URL is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GWGSouthAfrica/

It appears to be a clothing line that women in South Africa are trying to start up. The ladies on the site would be best able to direct you. I'm afraid that here in the U.S., I still have difficulty finding women's hunting clothes to fit me. Hope this helps. :)

It seems like a never ending battle trying to get well fitting hunting clothes! Most of the time i wear mens clothes but the fit is not always that great! Especially as I am shorter than most men haha! I will definitely have a look at that site! Thanks you so much
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,788
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top