Hi From Zimbawe

Welcome David.

Great to meet you! Could you please post your business contact info? No telling when I'll need shells or cartridges in country on an emergency basis, surely the same case with others.
Hi Rookhawk! Thanks to everyone for the generous welcome. Here is my webpage. If you are going to be hunting in Zim, please give me a heads up since I can also help with range time in Harare. It's probably also a good idea to consider asking ahead to see if we have your calibre in stock. I generally keep stocks of various big rifle calibres and if I know there is a need, I can make sure to keep a reserve qty.
There is also the possibility to get ammo out to your PH in advance with enough warning and we could do that well ahead of your arrival. If you want any on-the-ground info please drop me a PM here too.

Welcome David.

Hello @David H thanks for your reply! Could you please share the name and number of your shop so I have it for reference? I bring my ammo for each visit but should there ever be an issue I'd like to know who to call to see if I can procure any.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg