Hey All

Donovan

New member
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
6
Media
14
Hunted
South Africa Alldays Limpopo
Hey Guys,im new to the site,checked everything out and its awesome,hope to give my opinion on topics and help with info where i can....i am from Gauteng,(Close to OR Thambo airport) mostly hunt in alldays,close to the Botswana border..Shot my first impala and warthog when i was 13 Years old....still loving it!
Thanx Dad.....
 
Welcome to the forum Donovan. As you've already found there are some interesting topics and lots of information to be found here. Join in with a comment or an opinion whenever you like.
 
Nice to have you as a member of AH, always happy to have members who are willing to share their experiences with others to benefit everyone. Welcome Donovan!
 
Hi Donovan! Welcome to the website! Love the Gautang and Alldays region of South Africa.
 
Welcome Donovan!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,341
Members
169,527
Latest member
Grousehunter
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top