Help with 375H&H

I was hunting with this model of rifle in 375 H&H, outfitters rifle, rental. Namibia.
It was very accurate, very light trigger, and moderate recoil.
I loved it! Rilfe fit me perfectly!
What oufitter told me (much less enthusiastic) , is that the stock is weak part of the rifle, can get broken, and he had that experience, in the position of magazine inlets, where the stock is weakest. He replaced the stock.

O my next hunt, with same outfitter, next year, I wanted to use the same rifle.
Not possible.
Stock broken again, on same position, out of service. New stock ordered.

When I was looking to buy my 375 rifle, I did pass quicky to new models of steyr. Could not see new model in 375, but I went on quickly to other brands, looking for crf rifle, i might missed it.

But, still it is beautiful rifle, that looks and feels like a rifle and If I need another 375, I would take it for me, without second thoughts. (and I would not be giving it to careless clients)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gilbert89L

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross