Member of
SCI, DCS, PHASA, SA Hunters, Xtreem Archery, Rowland Ward, WRSA
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
I received the below email from SCI last night:

Safari Club International Members
We Need Your Help
SCI ALERT

Folks: last week hunting suffered another direct attack! SCI kicked off a campaign on Friday, Dec. 18 with great participation and for that we thank you. To date we have been able to send over 2,300 emails to the hotels, but that is just a start. We need to do more and in case you missed it or didn’t have a chance to respond, this is your chance to stand united and fight to protect hunting.

Although these attacks are targeted in Canada this time, don’t be fooled. Just recently our SCI 2016 Convention experienced similar attacks from the antis, resulting in entertainers breaking their contracts.

Who will be targeted next? Your chapter fundraiser or organization?

Please take a minute to respond by clicking the link in the letter below. We also ask that you share this with family, friends, colleagues and anyone who you think will help us protect our rights and freedoms as hunters.

This is one way you can help save hunting directly. Now is the time to stand up for hunting. The future of hunting is in your hands. And all you need to do is click on the link. Future generations of hunters thank you for saving our heritage so they and their children and grandchildren can enjoy the freedoms we have today.

The antis are at it again and only we can stop them and make businesses accountable for caving to what amounts to a vocal minority! The entire hunting community needs to come together and show our strength, and SCI members should lead the way. This attack on hunting was led by the Animal Justice Group and they won’t stop until we band together.

This week two hotels canceled contracts with the African Sporting Events Show. These hotels did not cancel due to “security concerns” or “construction” or any other excuse they can think of. No, these hotels caved, plain and simple. They caved to a petition signed by a mere 3,000 anti-hunting extremists. These hotels did not bother to talk to us, the true conservationists. They did not bother to learn what role hunting has played and continues to play is conservation. No, they caved.

That is why we are asking you to send emails to these hotels by clicking HERE and express your disappointment and outrage at their succumbing to emotion rather than science and facts. This email explains that if they are not willing to to rescind these decisions then you will have no choice but to no longer support the hotels and their affiliates.

If we band together we can easily surpass the 3,000 signatures on the antis petition. All you have to do is send this to two hunters you know at a minimum. Animal Justice won’t stop until we stand up and say enough is enough.

The two properties that shamelessly caved into anti-hunting pressure were the Holiday Inn Toronto International Airport location and the Saskatoon Inn in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

Let’s stand together and stop the insanity.

Done... have sent mine off and asked my sons and close hunting buddies to join in as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross