Help needed on caliber choice

Thanks for the replies and pictures. I do like the 404 Jeffrey the more i hear about it and research it. I think the cz in 416 rigby will fit a little better in my budget right now. I am hoping to fairly soon go the custom route and have a 500 Jeffrey or 505 Gibbs rifle built. I would like to get ahold of one of the old Rugers, great guns for sure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,570,412
Members
168,882
Latest member
RhysStanto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top