Hello from Vermont

Welcome to AH, Gary!
 
Hello Gary, welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome!

And Bob is dead on. Africa is not as far out of reach as some think. Making the dream become a reality can certainly be done. Don't give up on it if you really want it. :)

Welcome Gary! Peruse the deals section and you may find that a trip to Africa could be closer than you thought.

If you study up and shop hard for flights, use the gear you have, maybe nice pictures, some skulls and skinns rather than all out taxidermy and you could make it happen. Even consider the off season.... don't be afraid to open a dialog to find out what is possible.

There are some really great outfitters on here who like to make things happen!
 
Welcome Gary. I hope you enjoy the site.
 
Welcome Gary!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top