Hello from the UK

We (the brits) are invadeing the forum!!! Welcome chumrade
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers: any thoughts on which country you might hunt ?

Morning Mike. One day I'd love to hunt Botswana but that isn't so easy it seems. Would love to go Zambia or Namibia
 
Scrummy keep an eye out on the Holts website. If you see something that you want a second opinion on let me know as they are only up the road from me.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome Scrumbag from a fellow Brit on the North side of the wall !
 
Hi Reiver, currently North of the Wall myself in Aberdeen!

Mike
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,178
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top