Hello from Texas

Welcome, enjoy your safari.
 
Welcome to AH Robert!
If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome to AH, Robert!
 
Welcome to our forum Robert. South Africa is a great place to hunt and Limpopo is maybe the best area in the country! Don't hesitate to ask questions for your upcoming safari!!! Good Luck!
 
Congratulations sir! You are in great hands there & good company here. I wish you the very best. safe travels & happy hunting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,891
Members
169,196
Latest member
bancadtt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top