Hello from Texas

Welcome to AH Huntress in Heels! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Hannes Els and the whole Limcroma team are a top notch outfit. They ensured that my family's first safari was an exceptional experience- one we hope to repeat soon.

If you get to hunt with Riaan, he is outstanding.

Hannes Els and the whole Limcroma team are a top notch outfit. They ensured that my family's first safari was an exceptional experience- one we hope to repeat soon.

A big second for your choice of Limcroma. They are absolutely the best outfit I have ever hunted with. My PH was Jan Loots. His patience, knowledge, and subtle sense of humor was icing on the cake to an incredible safari.

Welcome to the best forum Rhonda! Enjoy!

Thanks so much to everyone for all of the warm welcomes. I'm still doing a whole lot more reading than posting, but I can already see that I'm really going to like it here. It's an exciting time of year with deer season wrapping up, show season starting, and then we're off to South Africa in the early summer. 2017 is already shaping up great for hunting! :Woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!

Huntress In Heels, What have you hunted in the states? What are you planning to hunt in Africa? What caliber rifle(s) do you own and plan on using in Africa?

P.S I love your moniker. I wish my wife loved hunting as much as you appear to. Good luck on your Safari!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineT

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!