Hello from Texas

Welcome to AH Huntress in Heels! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Hannes Els and the whole Limcroma team are a top notch outfit. They ensured that my family's first safari was an exceptional experience- one we hope to repeat soon.

If you get to hunt with Riaan, he is outstanding.
 
Hannes Els and the whole Limcroma team are a top notch outfit. They ensured that my family's first safari was an exceptional experience- one we hope to repeat soon.

A big second for your choice of Limcroma. They are absolutely the best outfit I have ever hunted with. My PH was Jan Loots. His patience, knowledge, and subtle sense of humor was icing on the cake to an incredible safari.
 
Welcome to the best forum Rhonda! Enjoy!
 
Thanks so much to everyone for all of the warm welcomes. I'm still doing a whole lot more reading than posting, but I can already see that I'm really going to like it here. It's an exciting time of year with deer season wrapping up, show season starting, and then we're off to South Africa in the early summer. 2017 is already shaping up great for hunting! :Woot:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!
 
Huntress In Heels, What have you hunted in the states? What are you planning to hunt in Africa? What caliber rifle(s) do you own and plan on using in Africa?

P.S I love your moniker. I wish my wife loved hunting as much as you appear to. Good luck on your Safari!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,570,241
Members
168,863
Latest member
AngleaSchm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top