Hello from SA

Toxicsox

New member
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Been scrolling this forum for years. Lives in South Africa been hunting all over South Africa for 40 years. Mainly bushveld and plains game from 22-250 - to 300WM. Only recently acquired a 9.3x62 and 458 WM for larger game.
 
Welcome aboard a great forum Toxicsox, where about in SA are you?
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welkom!!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome! Your access to all things hunting has just been increased 1000-fold!
 
Welcome to AH Toxicsox! looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to the family!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top