Hello from Michigan!

Welcome from Indianapolis, Indiana - the racing capital of the world!
 
Hello KCFahrni,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from Grosse Ile. If you are close by, maybe we can meet up somewhere.
 
Hunted with them in August of 2022. Should have fun. Hendrik and his son Harm are get guys to hunt with.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,099
Members
169,258
Latest member
SuzanneGil
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top