Hello from Indiana

Hi, my name is Robert from Shelbyville, IN. I'm glad to be a member of this beautiful forum. Thank you.
Hello Robert,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul.
 
Welcome to AH, enjoy the forum.
 
Thank y'all for the warm welcome. I like hunting bighorn sheep whenever I choose Arizona as my hunting destination.

I like hunting Elk and deer, whenever I choose Montana as my hunting destination. I have never visited Africa, someday I hope I visit Africa and possibly hunt in Namibia or South Africa, I hear amazing things about South Africa.

Thank you.
 
Welcome Robert.
 
Welcome to AH, you have joined the best hunting site going.
 
Welcome to AH, Robert!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,356
Messages
1,574,058
Members
169,892
Latest member
MurielConl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top