Hello from Houston!

Welcome SAJAGTER, please post some photos of your hunt.
My second trophy taken on our trip was this great Blue Wildebeest. While I'm not caught up in measuring a trophy by the tape, this guy was quite a trophy. Please find the snapshots my wife took of the hunt in progress.

FYI - One of my favorite pics from our trip was of the two Wildebeest running thru the grass. I took the one in front.
 

Attachments

  • South Africa Safari 2012 050.JPG
    South Africa Safari 2012 050.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 220
  • South Africa Safari 2012 053.JPG
    South Africa Safari 2012 053.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 190
  • South Africa Safari 2012 054.JPG
    South Africa Safari 2012 054.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 227
  • South Africa Safari 2012 055.JPG
    South Africa Safari 2012 055.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 211
  • South Africa Safari 2012 057.JPG
    South Africa Safari 2012 057.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 233
  • South Africa Safari 2012 803 (2).jpg
    South Africa Safari 2012 803 (2).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 228
Welcome SAJAGTER, please post some photos of your hunt.
My first big game animal ever taken was this Blesbok on the first morning of our trip. It was a very emotional moment as the reality of this lifelong dream was hitting home and I had the chance to spend it with family.
 

Attachments

  • South Africa Safari 2012 026 (2).jpg
    South Africa Safari 2012 026 (2).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 194
Welcome to AfricaHunting.com SAJAGTER!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy!

Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH

Your almost to Africa, now that you have joined a great forum..
 
A belated welcome from someone who grew up in Wharton, and Rice alum.
 
SAJagter thank you for sharing the pictures.
 
Welcome to the forum SA Jagter good to have you on board sir.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,268
Members
169,732
Latest member
FaeAnders
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top