Hello from Alaska

grizzkiller

New member
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
Media
3
Member of
NRA
Hello to all! I recently found this site and look forward to being a member and reading about all I can about Africa! I am fortunate to live where I do. I can pretty much hunt moose, sheep, caribou, grizzly bear, and black bear out the back door. I am an AVID hunter and have been to Namibia twice, once in 05 and again in 07. It surely gets in the blood and live Africa through these forums until I can get back!
 
Welcome to AH grizzkiller! Glad to have you with us. Seems that you are due for another trip to Africa soon. ;)
 
Hi grizzkiller . . . glad you joined us. I've always enjoyed the hunting up your way also.
 
Hi guys! I am glad I found this site! Yes, I am OVERDUE for another trip to Africa, but have some more important costs (house) to take care of before another trip happens! :(
Getting geared up for hunting season here. Dall sheep on the table for Aug. 7th!

Good Hunting All!
 
Hi Grizz. Welcome to the support group.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,782
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top