Hello all

kohalajohn

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello all,

New member here. Looking forward to enjoyable converstations.

I'm from the west coast of Canada. I hunt in Canada, Alaska nd the big island of Hawaii. Africa is on the list.

Regarding rifles, I am currently enjoying research about Anschutz 9.3x62.
 
Welcome to AH kohalajohn!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!!
Johan
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site. If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Greetings kohalajohn,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

We are next door neighbors, as I live in Anchorage, Alaska.
And the big island yes, it is my wife’s favorite of the Hawaiian chain.
So, we were married there 28 years ago.
And we have returned many times since then.

I have hunted sheep, goat and turkey on that island.
My favorite Thai restaurant, anywhere I’ve been so far is about 5 miles south of Kailua (“The Royal Thai”).

And regarding you future Africa plans, no pressure but when you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello all,

New member here. Looking forward to enjoyable converstations.

I'm from the west coast of Canada. I hunt in Canada, Alaska nd the big island of Hawaii. Africa is on the list.

Regarding rifles, I am currently enjoying research about Anschutz 9.3x62.
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,932
Members
169,873
Latest member
AdrianaGlo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top