Headed Home - Happy and Depressed...

Still waiting...I know the flight is long but you left us waiting.

Sitting in Seattle waiting to board for the final leg home.
Passport control system was down in Seattle. Total Chinese Firedrill. People going everywhere and nowhere. Kept a plane load of people standing in a hallway for who knows how long after a 17 hour flight full of screaming, puking children. I finally just walked through right behind a CBP employee like I was supposed to be there. Then on down the steps to Int'l Baggage claim and over to a lady who took me to my guns and passport control. There are probably still people standing in line. What a F&$@ Up.
I can't wait to get home. The flight from Dubai was the worst. So many people with children. Little girl puked in the aisle two rows up from me.
If you fly Emirates be prepared for lots of kids. Emirates really seems to cater to families flying with small children.
Food and service from Emirates have been quite good. Beyond that... I would prefer to fly through Atlanta to JoBurg. But not for twice the price.

Sitting in Seattle waiting to board for the final leg home.
Passport control system was down in Seattle. Total Chinese Firedrill. People going everywhere and nowhere. Kept a plane load of people standing in a hallway for who knows how long after a 17 hour flight full of screaming, puking children. I finally just walked through right behind a CBP employee like I was supposed to be there. Then on down the steps to Int'l Baggage claim and over to a lady who took me to my guns and passport control. There are probably still people standing in line. What a F&$@ Up.
I can't wait to get home. The flight from Dubai was the worst. So many people with children. Little girl puked in the aisle two rows up from me.
If you fly Emirates be prepared for lots of kids. Emirates really seems to cater to families flying with small children.
Food and service from Emirates have been quite good. Beyond that... I would prefer to fly through Atlanta to JoBurg. But not for twice the price.
Great, I board Emirates Monday night! I really only like my own children(mainly because they were raised to not be little basturds that act up on planes, trains and automobiles or they got their ass beat). Thank god for Bose ear phones!

Sounds like maybe a gas mask is in order!

Sounds like maybe a gas mask is in order!
I wore one frequently last time I was in that neck of the woods!lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William_Sewell

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob