Headed Home - Happy and Depressed...

Still waiting...I know the flight is long but you left us waiting.

Sitting in Seattle waiting to board for the final leg home.
Passport control system was down in Seattle. Total Chinese Firedrill. People going everywhere and nowhere. Kept a plane load of people standing in a hallway for who knows how long after a 17 hour flight full of screaming, puking children. I finally just walked through right behind a CBP employee like I was supposed to be there. Then on down the steps to Int'l Baggage claim and over to a lady who took me to my guns and passport control. There are probably still people standing in line. What a F&$@ Up.
I can't wait to get home. The flight from Dubai was the worst. So many people with children. Little girl puked in the aisle two rows up from me.
If you fly Emirates be prepared for lots of kids. Emirates really seems to cater to families flying with small children.
Food and service from Emirates have been quite good. Beyond that... I would prefer to fly through Atlanta to JoBurg. But not for twice the price.

Sitting in Seattle waiting to board for the final leg home.
Passport control system was down in Seattle. Total Chinese Firedrill. People going everywhere and nowhere. Kept a plane load of people standing in a hallway for who knows how long after a 17 hour flight full of screaming, puking children. I finally just walked through right behind a CBP employee like I was supposed to be there. Then on down the steps to Int'l Baggage claim and over to a lady who took me to my guns and passport control. There are probably still people standing in line. What a F&$@ Up.
I can't wait to get home. The flight from Dubai was the worst. So many people with children. Little girl puked in the aisle two rows up from me.
If you fly Emirates be prepared for lots of kids. Emirates really seems to cater to families flying with small children.
Food and service from Emirates have been quite good. Beyond that... I would prefer to fly through Atlanta to JoBurg. But not for twice the price.
Great, I board Emirates Monday night! I really only like my own children(mainly because they were raised to not be little basturds that act up on planes, trains and automobiles or they got their ass beat). Thank god for Bose ear phones!

Sounds like maybe a gas mask is in order!

Sounds like maybe a gas mask is in order!
I wore one frequently last time I was in that neck of the woods!lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piggytapPhillipp

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek