Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
new year south africa.jpg

On behalf of the Limcroma Safaris Family, we wish everyone a very safe, healthy, prosperous, and Happy New year!

If you knew what this year would have brought, would you still have said happy?:A Stirring::A Outta:

While we think that this year was crap let's just think of the wonderful memories we had in front of the Kalahari tv and conversations there, and think of how much better life can get from now on ,even if it is just seeing a Gemsbok in the veld. Have a prosperous new year everybody.

If I make it through today, I had a great year because I never got sick, my stocks all went up (affording me another trip to Africa), my family is all healthy (as they can be), my 15 year old GSP hunting bud is still hobbling around, etc. Really, not a bad year except for having to cancel Africa.
I only hope all you guys are surviving as well! And...let’s make 2021 our best year ever! Don’t waist it!

Almost there all the best to everybody....been a ruff year and starting off ruff but us Africans are tuff we will pull through so will the rest.. all the best to all..see you on the other side.

Happy New Year to All !!
it has been a wired year for sure.

Happy New Year to everyone.

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy, happy and prosperous year.

Happy New Year to all! I hope everyone has made it through safe, well and financially stable!
I was thinking today, if (or when) they make a movie about 2020, it should be written by Steven King, and directed/produced by the Coen Brothers and/or Quentin Tarantino.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg