Gunshop Barcelona

Dewald

AH elite
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
2,869
Media
137
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
KZN Hunters/ SAHGCA/
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Good afternoon,

Can any member recommend a gunshop to visit in Barcelona. I’m still here until the 30th. Going to jump off a high building if I have to go along one of the wife’s food or cooking tours again.

Ps. On the train from Barcelona to San Sebastián they confiscated my spyderco pocket knife in check in luggage. Seems quite extreme here. The X-ray fortunately missed the leatherman…
 
Good afternoon,

Can any member recommend a gunshop to visit in Barcelona. I’m still here until the 30th. Going to jump off a high building if I have to go along one of the wife’s food or cooking tours again.

Ps. On the train from Barcelona to San Sebastián they confiscated my spyderco pocket knife in check in luggage. Seems quite extreme here. The X-ray fortunately missed the leatherman…
I can’t recommend a gun store from experience, but I can recommend architectural sightseeing.

I found online an “Armeria M.Roca” not far from the upper end of La Rambla that has some Westley Richards and other doubles in stock.

@Nyati may have suggestions, but I believe he lives in Madrid which is a fair piece from Barcelona.
 
Thank you,

Its exactly 1 mile from me. I’ll go look at that WR Drop lock. Not sure the .458 Sarasqueta will be much to get excited about, but maybe there are some other gems
 
I can’t recommend a gun store from experience, but I can recommend architectural sightseeing.

I found online an “Armeria M.Roca” not far from the upper end of La Rambla that has some Westley Richards and other doubles in stock.

@Nyati may have suggestions, but I believe he lives in Madrid which is a fair piece from Barcelona.



Right, I cannot recommend anybody in Barcelona
 
I found the place 30 min before they closed. Speaking Zulu for three minutes to the dear Spaniard behind the counter is also the best way to convince him you are not a British or American tourist and beg you to speak English…

He did briefly show me a WR boxlock with southgate ejectors and disc-set strikers (not the one on the website), but it definitely met a buffing wheel in it’s life and I wouldn’t be surprised if the barrels were also honed out. I’m not enough of an expert to tell if it was a Spanish knock-off but I wouldn’t buy it.
 
Do I detect a whiff of Castilian impressions of Catalonia? :unsure: :cool:

Sorry, not worded correctly, just came back from RSA after a 24h+ trip and in need of sleep.

What I meant is that generally I would hardly recommend any gunshop even in Madrid, so much less in Barcelona where actually I don´t know anyone.

I did have some good contacts in Barcelona when we started IPSC in Spain, but that was decades ago.
 
Sorry, not worded correctly, just came back from RSA after a 24h+ trip and in need of sleep.

What I meant is that generally I would hardly recommend any gunshop even in Madrid, so much less in Barcelona where actually I don´t know anyone.

I did have some good contacts in Barcelona when we started IPSC in Spain, but that was decades ago.
It's ok. I have some friends who are Yankees.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,365
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top