Gun control in Kiwiland

Ha, you think that is BAD .

This is our Minister of Foreign Affairs !!

Miinster Of Foreign Affairs.jpeg

But wait we have even better Ministers here !

Rawiri Waititi.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone who claims that a criminal gives a crap about a law fails to understand the definition of a criminal. Is anyone naive enough to believe that banning firearms in the US would stop murder in the inner city? There are MILLIONS of firearms in this country. They will not vanish over night and some/many will make their way to places like Chicago for the nightly festivities.

If my memory serves me right, she said that a man had landed on Mars. Has the same mentality of the male democrat who said the island of Guam would tilt over into the sea if all the people rushed to one side of the island (or something like that). These Neanderthals are the people running the US and that's scary.
(Apologies to any living Neanderthals as they had/have a larger brain capacity than the average Congressional democrat).

The "man on Mars" thing came from when we first had Rover rolling around and taking pictures on Mars. She asked the NASA guy "can you move the Rover to where the US flag is planted?"

Your other reference is to Hank Johnson, a rep from Georgia. He is truly a moron. Here's the video. I don't know if the Admiral earned a hat tip for calmly handling such a stupid question, or is worthy of opprobium for not having put him in his place (politely, of course)

The "man on Mars" thing came from when we first had Rover rolling around and taking pictures on Mars. She asked the NASA guy "can you move the Rover to where the US flag is planted?"

Your other reference is to Hank Johnson, a rep from Georgia. He is truly a moron. Here's the video. I don't know if the Admiral earned a hat tip for calmly handling such a stupid question, or is worthy of opprobium for not having put him in his place (politely, of course)

"can you move the Rover to where the US flag is planted?" which was followed by a quick morse code message to Mark Watney to tidy up the HAB for a Congressional visit. Sheesh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you