Gun case question

Well there goes my “they’ll just take the case” theory!
 
Well there goes my “they’ll just take the case” theory!

Yup...and this Pilgrim is adding a Trigger lock to my rifle when I fly Thursday! (just an added deterrent to say ... this one is not worth the trouble!)
 
My airline buddies have always told me the front door is locked twenty ways to Sunday and the back door is wide open. More proof.
 
I have never traveled on a plane with a firearm and have a question. I have a gun case that has four positions for locks. I bought a a set of four master locks that use the same key. Is that OK to use? With all of the rules that TSA has I want to make sure there is no problem. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Exactly what I have always done!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,831
Members
169,029
Latest member
TorriTrott
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top