Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NAPHA
Hunted
South Africa and Namibia, Camaroon and Congo
LEOPARD LEGEND SAFARIS – NAMIBIA
Turn your African Dream into a Legendary Reality

Leopard Legend Hunting Safaris is the ideal place for a combined hunting and family holiday, but is of course also suitable "just" for hunters. Here you can experience 2 very different hunting areas on one and the same trip.

Our Luxury Main Lodge is situated about 5 hours drive from the Airport and at their Conservancy tented camp in the North West of Namibia you can experience true free range hunting that covers more than 1 million acres of free range hunting grounds!

This gives you the opportunity of enjoying a very exciting and varied safari experience, spending four to six hunting days in each location. Depending on your trophy wish list, we will decide where it is best to hunt. We also have one of the rare properties in Namibia where you can encounter free roaming Elephants, desert lions and black Rhino, which provides wonderful photographic opportunities.

Because of Leopard Legends’ versatility, we also cater for clients who would like to hunt South Africa

Fantastic conditions both for hunters and non-hunters. And a service level, which leaves nothing to be desired.

Outdoor Quest TV as well as has made 2 films from this splendid place ! Their videos can be watched on our website.

There are two things that our guests here have especially remarked upon over the years, firstly the wildlife and hunting experience which is absolutely first class, the second is the hospitality which permeates through the whole hunting trip when you stay here.

Find everything you need to plan your African Hunting Safari on our website www.leopardlegend.com.

Professional and Big Game hunter, L’wyk Jansen van Vuuren and his wife, Julene are passionate about what we do and that is to HUNT and to Entertain! We are a family oriented business and welcome you to come and explore and hunt Namibia. We also specialize in Photographic Safaris and will take you anywhere in Namibia and Southern Africa! Since emphasis is put on exclusivity and individual service, we only accept one group in camp at a time. We cater for the novice and experienced hunters.

Our main aim is to ensure a successful safari full of memorable experiences, good quality trophies and everlasting friendship.

After the safari, you will leave not as an acquaintance but as a lifelong friend.

For more information please visit our website www.leopardlegend.com

Attachments

• Leopard Legend CALGARY DOUBLE GREEN Banner LR.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
Welcome to AH... wish you lots of success and great hunting.
Will contact you via your website for hunting queries... I am local South African hunter.

Welcome to AH L'wyk! Good to have you on the site.

Welcome to AH.
The Namibian contingent is growing. Good to see.

Welcome to AH L'wyk! Enjoy the site wish I could be in vegas to meet you as my Son will be in Vegas to work on Helicopters at the same time.

Welcome to AH L'wyk!!

Welcome to AH, L´wyk !

Welcome!

Nice intro. :)

Welcome L'wyk see you at SCI, Peter

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross