Greetings everyone

reinhardtR

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm glad to be part of the community! My name is Reinhardt Richter. I'm 24 years old and I'm from the small town Douglas here in the Northern Cape. I'm a big fan of guns and hunting and will be attending a 7 month PH course at the Northern cape professional hunters school in Van Der Kloof next year. Any advice or a good story would be much appreciated!!

good luck at ph school and welcome aboard here.you will learn a lot from this site.

Welcome aboard!

No advice, but a real WELCOME to the group.

Welcome to AH Reinhardt! Looking forward to having you with us and hope that you will share some of your experiences here.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome!

Hi Reinhardt, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Start memorizing SCI and Rowland Ward scores now.
Practice caping some sheep heads.

Good luck and enjoy your schooling.

Welcome to AH.

Hi everyone! I'm glad to be part of the community! My name is Reinhardt Richter. I'm 24 years old and I'm from the small town Douglas here in the Northern Cape. I'm a big fan of guns and hunting and will be attending a 7 month PH course at the Northern cape professional hunters school in Van Der Kloof next year. Any advice or a good story would be much appreciated!!
Welcome! My only advice is to apprentice with the best, hardest, crustiest PH you can find and pick his brain every day. Then learn how to deal with the public, and be patient with guys like me. Good luck with the training and keep in touch with us often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VEXCatheri

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!