Greetings AH Community - We've got lots of new hard to find Dangerous Game brass in stock

Good evening AH. This weekend, we added to the site:

-A handful of new RCBS Safari dies

-A new sale/clearance section that includes a good mix of discounted products. Of note, there are some 404 Jeffery dies and some Federal 9.3x74R Woodleigh Hydro Solid ammo on clearance.

-A little more loaded ammo (Barnes VOR-TX Safari) in 500 NE and 416 Rigby.

-Don’t miss out on what’s left of the Norma 308 Win 180gr Oryx deal if you’re contemplating it. $249.50 shipped for 10 boxes.

-We still have 2023 Sordin hearing protection with Hear2 tech in stock. We now have the Flexible Attenuation Version (up to 31 dB) ready to ship as well.

Thanks for all the business so far. The greatest compliment is letting others know about us and sharing our contact info/website. Looking forward to bringing this community more in the future.

-Bill
Big fan!!!

Just received 375 weatherby Norma cases I ordered Thursday night. Lightning fast, cheaper than the big guys, and as advertised.

thank you!
Glad you got it quickly. Wasn’t sure if it was popular enough to carry, but glad we added it.

Today, we added some RUAG Swiss-P 338 LM ammo. I opened a box up to take a look. Seems pretty nice. Was made in Thun, Switzerland. We will have some of there 50 Cal HCSX in stock later this week as well for anyone who shoots extremely long range for fun.

68C4D2E2-9B4B-4111-A729-9BBE25DE4335.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,