Good deal

lwaters

AH legend
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
3,775
Location
Manhattan Kansas
Media
117
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 1.31.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 1.31.50 PM.png
    651.8 KB · Views: 265
dang that is cheap!

shame ive got no use for one, ill call around and see if my friends are interested.

-matt
 
And the seller has 18 available, just in case somebody wants to equip a small army.

upload_2018-11-5_14-36-16.png
 
No FFL required? SCAM! Gunbroker's been getting a few lately.
 
It's in the additional terms, must be shipped to FFL. I was starting to wonder like you.

This is pretty tempting...
 
The same vendor has two listings at slightly different prices. I think it must have been a typo on the "No FFL Required" as @LivingTheDream stated it is listed as required elsewhere. If I wasn't in the process of having a 404 Jeff being built, a 416 Ruger at this price is very tempting.
 
Wow! Great price.

I am literally finishing a 416 Taylor build this week... if this gun had popped up 6 months ago I would have snatched it up in a heartbeat and passed on the build projet
 
That is a lot of boom for the money;)
 
Same seller also has the same rifles in 375 Ruger (both left and right hand versions) for roughly the same price...
 
I have a 375 in the Alaskan version. That maybe a better deal for me to get one in the African version that cheap.
 
Anyone call the number in the ad to make sure it's legit?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,091
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top