Giraffe Porn?

My partner at work today had the live feed on. She's been watching it for weeks, and finally got to see the conclusion of her *wasted?* time.
I text my ex wife to get her to let mini me watch it. He said, "the baby came out of her butt! That's just crazy!"
 
April did her thing without the antis helping her! Imagine that an animal has a calf in a zoo ......the antis were not there protecting her reproductive rights. Go figure that one out!(n)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,591
Members
170,067
Latest member
knesalsire1981
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top